Because there are times we all need to talk to someone.
By the time Canadians reach 40 years of age, 1 in 2 have, or have had a mental illness. You are not alone. The numbers are staggering yet many suffer in silence.
Seeking therapy can be a powerful step towards overcoming life’s challenges.
We want to help you find the answers you’re looking for. The first step is to start talking.
Mental Health Matters
- Stress and Anxiety
- Chronic and Acute illness
- PTSD and Acute Stress Disorder
- OCD and related disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Live events (divorce, job loss, grief)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Social Phobia
- Couples and Family Therapy
- Performance Coaching
- Emotion Regulation
- and much more…