1. Screening Questionnaire - required 24 hours prior to your 1st appointment AND prior to each follow-up visit.
If you answer NO to all the screening questions, you will be able to keep your appointment. If you answer YES to any of the questions, we may have to reschedule your appointment. Your therapist will contact you to discuss your answers if required.
*Please do not come into the Clinic if you have any symptoms, your therapist will be in touch directly and determine the timeline for when your appointment is to be rescheduled.*
*We continue to strive for our Clinic reception to be contact-less. We really appreciate our patients completing their screens electronically in advance and for providing a payment option on file to be able to bill direct and email out receipts.*
2. All therapists and patients are required to wear a mask while in the Clinic. Please bring a clean medical or cloth mask with you to your appointment and apply your mask prior to entering the Clinic.
*Please note: all patients are now required to wear a mask indoors as per the City of Toronto bylaw*
3. When you arrive at the Adelaide Health Clinic in First Canadian Place, you can choose to wait in our waiting room where we have chairs set up or you may wait outside the Clinic until you are called in. If you choose to wait outside, please knock on the door to inform our receptionist that you have arrived. Your therapist will come and get you when they are ready for you.
4. Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entering the Clinic. We have a sink available for handwashing inside the Clinic that is specifically designated for patients. There will be alcohol-based hand sanitizer (70% alcohol) available at the front doors, at reception, and in the treatment rooms.
5. Between every appointment, therapists will thoroughly clean and disinfect the treatment room, including beds, common touch surfaces, and equipment using disinfectants approved by Health Canada to kill COVID-19.
6. Please come to the Clinic prepared with your own shorts and a t-shirt/tank top to change into for your assessment or treatment, if required. You may either change in our patient designated washroom or in your therapist's treatment room prior to beginning your appointment.