Dr. Paul Glacey
Dr. Paul Glancey received a Bachelor of Science, and a Bachelor of Education from Cape Breton University before completing his Doctorate of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in 2020. During his time at Cape Breton University, he played varsity basketball and competed in amateur boxing on the national stage, which is where his strong interest in sports injury and rehabilitation began. Dr. Glancey plans to incorporate his unique educational background and athletic experience into his Chiropractic practice. He strongly believes patient education, manual therapy, as well as appropriate strength and conditioning programs to be essential aspects of any treatment plan.
Dr. Glancey is a devoted lifelong learner and plans to further his education in the field of sport medicine as much as possible. When he is not in the clinic, Paul leads an active lifestyle and enjoys going to the gym, playing hockey, golf, and basketball, as well as boxing training.
Patients of Dr. Glancey will receive individualized, evidence-based care with a functional/educational approach. He will not only treat your current symptoms, but work with you to reduce the risk of re-injury and increase performance depending on your goals.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science, Cape Breton University
- Bachelor of Education, Cape Breton University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, National Strength & Conditioning Association
- IASTM Full Body, Kazemizer Shark
- Athletic & Clinical Taping
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
If you want something, make it happen!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Rehabilitation, prevention, and education of athletic injuries
- Shockwave therapy
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Strength & conditioning program development