Dr. Mark Boutros
Dr. Mark Boutros is a duly qualified Family Physician licensed in Canada and the United States to practice medicine in the province of Ontario and the state of California. After graduating from the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Providence St. John Hospital in Southfield, Michigan, earning his Diploma in Family Medicine. Upon returning to Toronto in 2013, he earned his qualifications as a duly qualified Family Physician licensed to practice Family Medicine in the Province of Ontario and the State of California. He maintains Board Certifications in Canada and the United States.
With medical interest in Sports Medicine, specifically Combat Sports, Dr. Boutros is a certified and licensed professional Ringside Physician. He currently holds special certification with the American College of Sports Medicine in collaboration with the Association of Ringside Physicians as Certified Ringside Physicians (CRP), providing specialized knowledge and care to boxers, mixed martial artists and other competitors in the combat arts. He is actively registered with Boxing Ontario and licensed by the Ontario Athletics Commission as a Professional Ringside Physician.
Dr. Boutros is excited to be a member of the Adelaide Health Clinic team, thriving to provide effective medical care and support to the immediate and extended community.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Doctor of Medicine, American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine, St. John’s Providence Hospital
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC) Canada
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine (DABFM)
- Licensed member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Licensed member of the Medical Board of California (MBC)
- Certified Ringside Physician (CRP), American College of Sports Medicine and Association of Ringside Physicians (ACSM/ARP)
- Double Major in Human Biology and Egyptology, Honours Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Family Medicine and Combat Sports Ringside Medicine