Dr. Jennifer Campbell
Dr. Campbell is a Family Physician licensed in Canada. After graduating from the University of Toronto, she worked as a Clinical Research Coordinator in genetics at Mount Sinai Hospital. She then pursued a Master of Public Health (MPH) at the University of British Columbia. After her graduate degree, she worked in Ottawa for the Public Health Agency of Canada in the Infectious Diseases Prevention and Control Branch. Her interest in infectious diseases then led her back to Vancouver to work as an Epidemiologist for the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control. She returned to Toronto in 2011 to begin medical school at the University of Toronto and completed her Family Medicine Residency in 2017 at Toronto Western Hospital.
Dr. Campbell has interests in preventative medicine, infectious diseases and mental health. In addition to family practice she works in the Bridging Clinic at the Centre for Addictions and Mental Health (CAMH) and as an Immigration Medical Exam Panel Physician. She is also appointed as an Investigating Coroner for the Province of Ontario. Dr. Campbell continues to contribute to her alma mater by participating as an interviewer for the Admissions Committee for the Doctor of Medicine (MD) Program at the University of Toronto.
Dr. Campbell brings an evidence-based public health approach to family medicine and is enthusiastic about working with the Adelaide Clinic community.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine
- Certification in Family Medicine, University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians (CCFP)
- Licensed member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- Master of Public Health, University of British Columbia
- Specialist in Cell and Molecular Biology, Honours Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE SHE'S EVER RECEIVED:
"We are what we are and we're doing the best we can." - Jean-Luc Picard
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Family Medicine
- Preventative Health Care
- Mental Health