Dr. George Pallikaras
Dr. George Pallikaras is a duly licensed Family Physician holding licensure and Board Certification in both Canada and the United States. After travelling abroad to complete his medical training, Dr. Pallikaras returned to his home city of Toronto in 2016. Since returning, he has been building his own medical practice and continues to serve multiple urgent care and walk-in clinics throughout the city.
Growing up in a diverse family and travelling from a young age and throughout his adult life, Dr. Pallikaras maintains an interest in Travel Medicine. Additionally, as a former competitive youth athlete in soccer, hockey and receiving a black belt in Karate, Dr. Pallikaras maintains personal interest in Sports Medicine and sports related injuries.
Dr. Pallikaras continues to strive to provide current and effective medical care to the local community he serves.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Major in Human Biology and Physiology, Honours Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
- Family Medicine Post-Graduate Medical Training, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Certification in the College of Family Physicians
- Diplomate of the American Board of Family Medicine
- Licensed member of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE HE'S EVER RECEIVED:
"When you feel like you're going through hell...keep on going."
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Family Medicine & Travel Medicine